I bought a 2005 Durango from this company.I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition.

It had 100k miles and was definently priced at top market of 7900.00. Upon first brake job i noticed rust. Lugs broke calipers rusted on wheel bearings bad. Looked under to see incredible rust.

Then the motor blew. Took to a reputable mechanic to put a motor in. When he got into it he found debri sand and water all in engine. Intake caked needing replaced.

Even debri in exaust manifold. Now manifolds have rusted and computer going out. I have spent 6k plus on repairs still dont run. Donley refuses to accept accoubtability.

Sales manager stop one agreed but suddenly told me i need to tow up at that time a carcus from morts with both engines lol. After 2 months i went back with a puttering durango 12 check engine lights. I calmly express my situation. I ask do you have a car you can sell me at cost to get this vehicle off my hands.

They agree. Go on a test drive. Come back offer me a van at 125 percent of value and 1k for Durango they sold me for 8k that was a Flood Vehicle. Upping payments 259 a month.

I left screaming. They call me 2 hrs later saying they want to look at it in service to see if it can be fixed and they could sell for more.

Idiots want to resell again a FLOOD VEHICLE.The worst kind of company

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Donley Ford Lincoln Of Mount Vernon?

Comments